Care and wellness at Vista Prado begins with a thorough in-person evaluation conducted by our nurse. Understanding a resident’s current needs and abilities is essential in creating a plan of care.
While your family member is in our care, our staff receives ongoing training to understand the ever-evolving changes in behavior and communication that a person with Alzheimer ’s disease or other related dementia’s can experience.
- Individualized plan of care.
- Attention to personal hygiene and grooming throughout the day
- Fluid and food intake monitoring
- Medication and pain monitoring
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting changes in condition
- Physical activity
- Attention to spiritual needs